Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Java developer and
- you have experience designing software systems,
- you enjoy coding, thinking about code and the ways to make it better,
- you enjoy working in relatively small teams,
- you enjoy trying out mind-bending ideas (we have Clojure in production!)
- you like contributing to free software
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Our Java work is mostly related to
the implementation of various enterprise back-end services and integration
components. We use the Spring Framework extensively.
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Choose your own equipment (Mac or Linux)
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee (and fruit, snacks, …)
- Subsidized lunch
How Do I Apply?
Drop us an email with your CV and name of the position you’re applying for. A motivational letter is optional.We will keep your application data after the vacancy you applied for is closed in order to inform you or to invite you for an interview in case of future open vacancies or opportunities in our firm. In case you do not want us to keep your data for such purposes, please emphasize that in your application.