Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Java developer and
- minimum of 3 years experience in working with Java
- excellent knowledge and experience of working with Spring and/or Spring Boot framework as well as Hibernate or other ORM framework
- experience with Maven and Gradle tools; experience with Docker and Git software
- you enjoy trying out mind-bending ideas (we have Clojure in production!)
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Our Java work is mostly related to the implementation of various enterprise back-end services and integration components. We use the Spring Framework extensively.
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Choose your own equipment (Mac or Linux)
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee (and fruit, snacks, …)
- Subsidized lunch
How Do I Apply?
Drop us an email with your CV and name of the position you’re applying for. A motivational letter is optional.We will keep your application data after the vacancy you applied for is closed in order to inform you or to invite you for an interview in case of future open vacancies or opportunities in our firm. In case you do not want us to keep your data for such purposes, please emphasize that in your application.