Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Ruby developer and you have
- minimum of 2 years experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- knowledge of test tools such as Factory Bot, RSpec and/or Capybara
- knowledge of REST interface details
- knowledge of Docker and Git
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Rails is our framework of choice for e-commerce sites and similar web applications.
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Choose your own equipment (Mac or Linux)
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee (and fruit, snacks, …)
- Subsidized lunch
How Do I Apply?
Drop us an email with your CV and name of the position you’re applying for. A motivational letter is optional.We will keep your application data after the vacancy you applied for is closed in order to inform you or to invite you for an interview in case of future open vacancies or opportunities in our firm. In case you do not want us to keep your data for such purposes, please emphasize that in your application.