Management System Policy
Our mission is to provide customers with turn-key solution, not just product. In today’s competitive environment and increasing pressure on resources, customers appreciate all the support they can get – from project management, business expertise and best practices to quick and smooth transition of our solution throughout the organization and sales network.
Our main mission is to be recognized for quality and information security in our products and services providing customer success.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality and Information Security Management System with our strategic directions
- Satisfying interested parties and applicable statutory, regulatory and other applicable requirements
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality and information security objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality and Information Security Management System
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers and partners
- Commitment to increase quality and information security of our products and services in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Management System Policy and Management System Manual reflect what we do
- Continuously upgrading the Quality and Information Security Management System in all stages of our core processes
CEO is responsible for communicating this Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.
In Zagreb, August 15th, 2020
Viktor Matić; CEO
Download Management System Policy in PDF (236 KB)